Monday, November 30, 2009

Lifting my legs

Sounds provocative, no?

Nothing could be further from the truth. I finally - YAY ME - dragged my sorry butt to a Greco Lean & Fit workout on Sunday morning. That would be well over (uh) 30ish hours ago [I don't really do math], folks!

So what, you say? Well each individual minute that passes brings a perceptible increase in my stiffness and ability to lift my legs to stand up, walk the stairs (up or down) or even sit on the toilet.

What was it like to get back to the grueling, punishing, unforgiving format that is Greco after a couple of months of sloth? I just don't have it in me to describe it. Maybe another time.

But I made it. I went. I will go again on Wednesday. I will prevail and I will take control over my health once more.

YAY ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment