Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Gig - Come join in the convos!

So I have some kewl news, everyone.  I've got a second Twitter account! 

Well, not REEEEALLY.  It's more like I'm part of a great team of people, and I'll be sending out tweets through their account - you know, stuff I already tweet about. Like what's happening in Ottawa. Or where to take your family for a great activity. Or where the best sale is on awesome gear. Or what a brutal, tough day  I have had.  Or hilarious things our babies do.  And mostly, I'll be chatting with you.

Basically, I'm just going to be myself, and I want you to join me.  I'll be tweeting on UsedOttawa, which I am sure you ALL know is a great site to buy and sell cool, useful or just random stuff, right?  (As an aside, it's a Canadian company - like - NOT owned by Google. #justsaying)

... and come to think of it, it's January, and we've been purging around here lately. I guess I'll also be posting some stuff for sale soon too. But I digress...

So how is this gonna work? Well, you will know the tweets are mine because my initials will be attached to all my tweets, but my partner in crime, Jordan, is pretty darn interesting too, as is Jennifer, a VERY old (we won't really go into how old, kay?) friend from high school in Winnipeg who is one of the big brains at the head office of UsedEverywhere in Victoria, BC.  (You didn't even know this about me, right?  Yes, I am a military brat who spent the better part of her high school years in the 'Peg. The rest? Well, I was in Goose Bay, Labrador, and then many many other temporary 'homes'.  Yeah.  Exactly. Explains so much, right?)

So.  Come join the convos.  See if you feel like following the Used tweets, and be sure to say hello and let us know if there's something cool we should share with other tweeps in Ottawa. I'm excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment