Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The military brat in me is VERY EXCITED

This is because, my friends, we have decided to call it quits on our little home oasis in lieu of a more spacious bigger, fatter cousin.  Loyalty has been there for a number of years now, but with the surprise of two new little sweethearts at home, we have quickly outgrown the limited space.

And that, my dear, makes this military brat a very happy camper indeed.  Given that I have moved around all my life, and adapted constantly to new environments, it is simply not in my nature to endure the same living environment once it has become stale.  This is by far the longest I have ever lived in one home, one space, and I am frothing at the mouth in anticipation of the excitement of the hunt for the best next option!

So tonight we meet with agent option #2, as last night was agent option #1, and soon - oh so very soon - we will launch into the hunt, list our house, and have some renewed adventure in our lives (because, ya know, it's been rather dull the last couple of years...).  Oh goooodie!

We've already started to purge in anticipation, and my stove, thanks to grandma?  Spotless. 

More to come on this very cool endeavour...

2 comments:

  1. Our house in Gatineau JUST CLOSED yesterday and we'll be back in the Ottawa/Gatineau area in July for our "house hunting trip". Unfortunately, I've been pretty underwhelmed with what I've seen online so far... and we'll only have ONE WEEK to find a place in July! I'm hoping the perfect place is just waiting for THAT WEEK to be put on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very exciting!! I love house hunting.. although we aren't in a position to move, and don't really need to. Looking is tempting though! I can't wait to see what you find!

    ReplyDelete