Monday, February 23, 2009

Who does that?

Okay...I just got a call from my hubby and sometime between leaving my driveway this morning and now someone put a big dent in our new car's front bumper. I can't even figure out how it is even possible to have done that where I was parked, so it had to have been deliberate, but regardless, it is a new friggin' car, and I am pissed. Seriously maddened. I had my older Camry for 7 years and other than your usual light car door dings, NOTHING. But now that we have a new beautiful 2009 Camry Hybrid, some schmuck decides to damage it.

OH! I'm MAD!

Okay....five minutes have passed, and I just found out it is roll up the rim to win time at Tim Horton's. Doesn't make up for this, but at least I could win another car...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment