Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh, so THIS is what the 3rd Trimestre is gonna be like!

I love being pregnant, don't get me wrong.  When I feel tandem kicking and get a chance to play hide and seek with their little fists, I wouldn't change that for the world.

But, heaven help me get through the heartburn.  This ain't just any heartburn, my friends...this is the 'can't even lean back without rising acid in my mouth' kinda burn.  It will literally wake me up, choking, and the meds I have been cleared to use are not working!

This week has been awful so far.  I haven't had a good night's sleep at all this week, and am desperately hoping for a better one tonight so that I can focus on my last three days of work before heading off on leave.  Apparently it's time!

Did I mention that it is hard to walk and especially to stand still these days?  Did I also mention my girlfriend, due one day before me with twins, rented a wheelchair for the month to get around?  No?  Well...she may be onto something!

Good thing the little goobers keep reminding me of how amazing this experience is...so whatever I have to face, it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment