Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where's my sense of accomplishment?

Right. I forgot. It's being held up by others not doing their jobs.

Yes, folks, my list is getting longer and nothing is moving forward, all thanks to people either doing shoddy jobs, or others just not getting their gears shifted into drive to enable me to move on things.  Isn't that just the way?

Meanwhile, I am DEFINITELY gaining inches and weight, and having issues even getting up off the couch, so that later these things get pushed, the worse for me. Not a good recipe.  You'd think they would take pity on me, and put me to the top of their list of "People to eventually help out".  Harrumph.

So the venting is done.  Thanks for your patience.

On another note, I had a great long weekend and got to a friend's cottage for some sun, space and relaxation floating on the lake.  That shit is good for the soul, my friends!

What about you?  What does it take to take you away from it all?  A sandy beach?  A hammock and a novel? A patio and cold beer? 

Stay thirsty, my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment